Description of the Contest
Given the amount of fan filmed footage of BCC shows online, we (J&R Adventures) show our appreciation to you by running a contest, which basically consists of whoever gets the most amounts of views on a single video by September 1st, 2011, wins. It is that simple.
BCC and Joe Bonamassa’s label: J&R Adventures
To enter the contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read the following rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the official rules, unless you agree to the official rules. These official rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the contest sponsors with respect to the contest.
Entries HAVE TO BE submitted from June 9 Th, 2011 to August 31st, 2011. The process of judging the results will take place from October 1st to October 12th, 2011.
Who Can Enter
1. Anybody with a YouTube account.
2. The Contest is open worldwide.
How to Enter
1. Qualified entrants must upload a Black Country Communion video on their YouTube channel. Any video related to Black Country Communion is eligible: live footage, interviews, studio footage, fan covers or song samples; as long as it involves the band as a whole- as opposed to featuring only one member- your video will be eligible. The source of the video will not be judged, whether or not you filmed it, or ripped it.
2. Entrants must put the following announcement on the FIRST LINE of their video description:
FREE Download http://bccommunion.com/outsider/youtube
Additional to this announcement, they must post an annotation on the video at any time, that must display the following words:
FREE Download on Video Description
If you have any questions about how to create a Video Annotation, please visit this link:
3. Entrants MUST post their video as a “Video Response” to the Contest Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDqRHSycuHk )
If you have any questions about how to create a Video Response, please visit this link:
1. Finalists will be selected between October 1st and October 12th, 2011.
2. The video with the most amounts of views wins
• Winner: $500 cash, a $100 gift card for the BCC store, and an Epiphone Les Paul Special Model II signed by the Band
• Runner-up: $300 cash and a $100 gift card for the BCC store
• Third to Tenth place: a $100 gift card for the BCC store
2. All cash winners are required to verify their identity with proper and legal picture identification within 30 days of notification of winning the cash prize. Winner may forfeit any and all cash winnings if verification cannot or has not been made within 30 days. Upon proper verification, cash winnings will be awarded by check and mailed to winner's mailing address within seven business days.
3. Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
1. Winners will be notified via YouTube message from the BCCOMMUNION channel.
2. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the contest sponsors, and their employees and agents, their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
3. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the contest sponsors may deem appropriate.
4. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of contest sponsor personnel. The contest sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The contest sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and contest sponsor decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the contest sponsors and are final. The contest sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
5. The contest sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.